Jul 16 2019
You can find flexible LED strip lights in a lot of things nowadays. They are being used for decorative purposes more and more both inside and outside. You can find them in cars, motorcycles, archways, hallways, and many more places and lighting fixtures. Each strand is easy to install. Additionally, LED is eco -friendly and is shown to help cut costs and save energy. The expected lifespan of these LED strips is about 50,000 hours if not more.
Some of the main features are:
1) Colors: LEDs come in different colors such as red, blue, green, white, pink, RGB and more. Moreover, each color's price is different.
2) Quantity of LED: In most cases, they come in 15 pieces, 24 pieces, or 30 pieces per 50 centimeters. This also directly affects brightness.
3) Length: The length is mainly 50 centimeters, but can also come in 30 centimeters and might range up to 80 centimeters. Further going, there is no need to worry as every strip can be cut every 3rd light which is 5 to 10cm.
4) In need of waterproof or non-waterproof? Well, you are presented with both options to choose from.
5) Working Voltage: The usually available working voltage is 12V.
6) Power Consumption: For every 50cm, power consumption could range from 2.4 to 3.6 watts.
The features named above are the main ones and if you are interested in learning more, do consult to contact your suppliers. Now, if you want to know how to choose LED strips in your project, then after you have learned about the six main features, it becomes a lot easier in choosing your products that are adequate for your job. Just be sure to tell your supplier about the following requirements:
1) Colors: If you are in need of a controller to control the colors and also what color or colors you want.
2) What brightness you want: Luminous, Flux or other.
3) Waterproof or non waterproof. If you are getting waterproof, IP is also a factor to consider.
4) Length: If the strip you need is a bit long, you are going to need an amplifier for effect.
5) Input voltage: To transform the voltage, you will need a transformer.
These are the factors that are important to your price and your project. Do think carefully about any other requirements you may have as the ones listed above are the just a few of the important ones. Before you make any purchase, make sure your needs are met.
led lights,solar lights,led strip lights,Deck Lights,WIFI Deck Lights,WIFI LED Strip