Oct 26 2019
Recently NRG Energy Inc. of West Windsor was in the news for pledging to donate $1 million to fund the mammoth solar project "The Sun Lights the Way: Brightening Boucan Carre to light up a remote area in Haiti. With eco-consciousness being the call of the day, almost everyone is doing their part. You too can contribute to one of the most convenient, energy saving and practical ways of lighting up by using solar powered lights. You can use solar garden stakes for your exteriors. You can either choose the accented lights, which will create a whole new dimension to the outside scene; you can also choose flood lights or spot lights to enjoy a nice interplay of light and darkness in your garden after dusk.
Solar garden stakes functions with the help of rechargeable batteries that can store energy from the sun to light up the stakes at nights. One of the benefits of using solar outdoor lighting is that these devices come with a sensor which triggers the bulb to glow once it is dark. This saves you from the trouble of lighting up the bulb manually. If you are wondering about the store to buy solar garden stakes from, a reputed online store is highly recommended. These stores generally stock a wide range of such items with different shapes, colors and sizes. Thus selecting the required items would not be too difficult if the items are bought from an online store.
Quite unlike its name, these stakes can be used to light up the patios, pathways and decks effectively. You can either decorate your outdoor area with similar type of lights or can use a combination of solar garden stakes with varied shapes and sizes. Among loads of advantages of using solar garden stakes, the following are some of the primary benefits of using such lights:
* These bulbs are energy efficient and use renewable sources of energy for functioning.
* These bulbs are capable of producing an accented and a subtle lighting during the night, which enhances the beauty of your garden.
* These lights are weatherproof and thus do not cause a short circuit problem or accidental shocks as in electric bulbs.
* No complex wiring is required; installation is easy.
* These lights can be easily repositioned to suit your requirement.