Oct 23 2019
As time goes by, people begin to understand the importance of adopting new energy saving solutions, and turn their attention towards LED circular light fixtures, as an alternative to the traditional incandescent bulbs.
The Benefits of Using LED Circular Light Fixtures
- Greater lifespan - Although at first sight these fixtures are more expensive than their incandescent competitors, they last considerably longer. A regular incandescent light bulb has an average functioning duration of 800-1000 hours, while, LED light bulbs last without problems between 25,000 and 50,000 hours. Some bulbs in this category last even twice as the average figures show, without requiring any intervention.
- Lower pollution rate - The incandescent light sources, for example, release a significant amount of heat that later reaches the atmosphere and, on long term and in huge quantities, has a harmful impact on the ozone layer. Compared to them, the fixtures using the LED technology release less heat, thus polluting the environment at a much lower degree.
- Greater safety level - The cases when incandescent light bulbs overheat and explode are quite frequent, and short-circuits are not rare either. Any of these events can be harmful both for people and their homes, offices, or wherever it is that the incandescent light fixtures are installed. Using the LED circular light fixtures, this inconvenience is totally eliminated. These fixtures are not dangerous especially because they are not made of glass, but also because they use considerably less heat.
- Energy saving - They consume considerably less energy in order to produce the same amount of light incandescent bulbs do, about one fourth of what the latter require. Thus, replacing your old incandescent fixtures with LED ones, you can save an impressive amount of money on every electricity bill, not to mention that you also look after your loved ones' safety and you protect the environment.
- Multiple applications - Besides being commonly used in domestic lighting, the LED light fixtures fit the urban landscapes wonderfully, emphasizing the architecture of many streets and buildings. They also make a great choice for front signs and bright commercials.
The Importance of Using LED Circular Light Fixtures
The main argument people use when trying to exclude the LED lights from their list of viable alternatives is the relatively high price. Indeed, there is a cost difference between incandescent fixtures, for example, and the LED ones. However, this difference can be easily covered from the money saved on electricity, since, as explained above, the energy consumptions drops to one fourth if all the light fixtures are replaced.
Leaving financial circumstances aside, LED lamp represents an excellent solution for the environment, saving energy, releasing less heat in the atmosphere and lowering the pollution degree.
No matter how you look at things, the LED circular light fixtures represent a practical and aesthetical solution, a step we should all make to a better future, to a safer home and to a brighter light - to the life we had been dreaming of!