Oct 18 2019
Feng shui is the practice of incorporating colors into your home as well as aligning your furniture in the right way so as to ensure the constant flow of positive energy. One of the things that can contribute to the overall wellness of your living space is through the use of colored salt lamps. There are five elements that guide feng shui including wood, fire, water, earth, and metal. Each of these elements has their corresponding color and each color has its own way of contributing to positive energy in the home. Depending on the room that you are trying to feng shui, the energy you are trying to release as well as the items that are in the room, you could improve your health, the happiness in your home, and have overall serenity.
Colored salt lamps are used in this process to purify your home. They do this by purifying your body, purifying the space you live in as well as purifying the objects that are in the room. The salt in the lamps will draw out any negative energy that is in the place and thus allow the people as well as objects receive positive energy. As such, you will find that colored salt lamps will come in a wide variety depending on what you would like to use them for. Here is a guide to the different colors and how the colored salt lamps can be beneficial to you whether at home or in the workplace.
1. Orange: This color is associated with feelings of being secure. It is also known to be of assistance in keeping our nervous systems in check and keeping the mind calm. Orange colored salt lamps are also great for ensuring the health of your kidneys as well as your bladder.
2. Yellow: This color is associated with the intellect. Having these lamps in this color will promote your intellectual understanding they have also been known to activate some organs in your body such as the pancreas, the gall bladder, and even the liver.
3. Red: This color is associated with the heart. The red colored salt lamps are great for people who have been experiencing heart problems or are prone to heart problems, as they will strengthen this organ.
4. Pink: This color is associated with relationships. If you live with a spouse or a partner, having pink colored salt lamps could greatly improve your relations with one another as it promotes companionship as well as love in the home.
5. White: This color is associated with cleanliness. It is best for people who would like to detoxify their homes as well as bodies. The white lamps will cleanse your mind and your body and also release negative energy from the home.
6. Brown: This color is associated with balance. It is great for people who would like to feel stable.
7. Purple: This is considered one of the strongest of the colors. It is associated with the spirit and thus is great to enhance your spirituality and make you feel at peace.